The San Bruno Police Association was organized to give police personnel in San Bruno an organization in which they can collectively promote better working conditions for themselves, discuss issues and evaluate the effectiveness of contemporary law enforcement techniques and to promote a better understanding of the functions and desires of police personnel.
Our mission is to partner with the community and provide quality police services through community interaction that emphasize cooperation, professionalism and ethical behavior.
Activities carried on by the Association include active participation in youth and senior activities in the community, both financially and through personal involvement. The Association has adopted the following objectives:
* Support community based charities in and around the San Bruno area
* To honor the memory of officers injured or killed in the line of duty
* Promote social fellowship and well-being of the members
* To collect, organize and disseminate such information as might be helpful to the member in performance of duties
* To defray such legal and other expenses as may be incurred in upholding the interests of the Association and its members
The Association finances itself through:
* Public support
* Fund Raising Activities
* Interest from Financial Accounts